The next project of the „Danube-Networkers for Europe (DANET) e.V“ is a Qualification Training aimed at strengthening the civil society and collaboration in the Danube region by capacity building.
Our objective is to bring 50 disseminators from different organisations (or individuals interested in networking and EU projects) from Europe together, to initiate and develop concrete project ideas for 2015 and establish a long-standing partnership among the participants´ organisations.
Training will be held from 8th to 12th December 2014 at Haus auf der Alb in Bad Urach, Germany. The seminar language is English.
The aims of this training are:
- To enhance the intercultural, intergenerational exchange as well as to establish a long-standing partnership between different non-profit organisations and institutions.
- To support and strengthen the civil society organisations along the Danube in regard to applying for EU funds and establishing long standing partnerships
- To strengthen the DANET network as well as the Danube Civil Society Forum (DCSF) and support their work.
The aforementioned aims should be reached through bringing different civil society organisations and/or individuals together, giving them the opportunity to learn each others´ profile, objectives, and ensuring a useful exchange of knowledge and experience among them.
- From 25/11 to 05/12/2014 the preparation phase will be implemented online. This will be a good opportunity for participants to introduce themselves, present very briefly their background and interest and learn more about the online working platforms. Moreover, they can approach Social Web media topics during this phase and screen out the learning needs in this area. Please note that online sessions will not take place every day during the aforementioned period, but on certain days and according to your availability. The session’s schedule will be sent to participants 1 week before first session.
8th to 12th December 2014 in Bad Urach
- In the first part of training in Bad Urach participants will get an introduction in the Danube Strategy. Above all they will learn more about funding rules, funding possibilities and EU programmes such as: Erasmus plus, Europe for Citizens, Baden –Württemberg Stiftung funds.
- In the second part of training, participants will initiate appropriate partnerships between organisations and examine the project ideas towards concrete project proposals in 2015. Some of topics will be: project objectives and target groups, mail stones and work packages, budgeting, outcomes and dissemination.
Bad Urach is about 50 km away from Stuttgart, Training venue http://www.hausaufderalb.de/